STATE OF WISCONSIN
Town of Washburn
The Town Board of the Town of Washburn, Bayfield County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting of the Town Board for Tuesday, October 12, 2021, at 6:00 p.m. for executive session and 7:00 p.m. for regular meeting at the Washburn Town Hall. The meeting may be attended either virtually with the link below or in person.
As per advisory of Bayfield County, wearing a Face Mask is strongly recommended.
1. Call to order and roll call
2. The Board will go into closed session to consider employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of employees over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility. WI Statutes s. 19.85 (1)(c).
3. The Board will go out of closed session to consider employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of employees over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility. WI Statutes s. 19.85 (1)(c). Verification of proper public notice
4. Public Comment
Consider for approval or other action:
5. Acceptance of Agenda
6. Minutes from previous month meeting
7. Reports and updates:
c. Road Superintendent
8. Plan Commission-updating plan information and Class A building permit for Kents.
9. Action on South Maple HIll Road
10. TRI/LRIP program update
11. Use of ARPA Monies
12. Discussion of 2022 budget
13. Items to be placed on future agendas
14. Authorize the payment of bills
Meeting notice posted this 6th day of October, 2021 on the Town’s website at https://www.townofwashburn.com
And at: Washburn Town Hall, Tetzner’s Dairy, Former C-Side and Daily Press
The following link or phone number can be used to participate in this meeting.
Join with Google Meet meet.google.com/omr-ueop-dsr Join by phone
(US) +1 636-725-2095 PIN: 334 807 506#
Sandra J. Raspotnik, Town Chairperson